My interest in Kashmir in particular stems from the discovery, first of all, of a clear violation of human rights, enshrined in the United Nations Charter, and the fear that another Palestine will form, this time in Asia, where tensions between two nuclear powers, India and Pakistan, have never stopped with the possibility of an eventual nuclear escalation that could involve the whole world.
If there is peace, it is possible to implement all the instruments to think, even in the presence of scarce resources, about Education; Empowerment of women/children; Child Bride (Asian phenomenon mainly); food shortage; health/vaccinations; sustainable development, ecosystem, gender equality, race, religion, etc. Obviously, without Peace, even in the presence of situations of optimal growth, everything stops if the priority objective is still that of weapons and war expenses.
Therefore, in the presence of peaceful coexistence of people, investing in culture is a “must”, especially in the education of women, engine of economic growth, and harmony for future generations.
The problem of female emancipation arises from afar, from the deepest roots of racism, gender equality, and from beliefs that sometimes spread or are handed down over time.
The attitude of women to be often against each other led to a discriminatory attitude on the part of men. Now I think we have to overcome the dichotomies of the female universe in the search for a common discussion platform.
The Women’s Empowerment and mental health strand are connected while lacking correct female emancipation also creates mental imbalances, often resulting from the violence of one’s husband or companion. By violence, I mean not only physical violence but also verbal violence.
It is important that emancipation is accompanied by an adequate education, such as to allow the woman also a job that makes her independent. In fact, the autonomy of work reinforces the components of self-esteem, social growth, conscious motherhood, and offspring. An autonomous woman, with her own working income, is an equal partner aware of her roles di lei.
The problem of women’s emancipation relies heavily on education. It is important to privilege the latter especially in the most disadvantaged areas of the planet. Emancipated women raise healthy children ready to face the challenges of the future. But to do this, technology will need to be developed in depressed or conflict-ridden areas of the world. For the latter, Peace must prevail over the mental insanity of the proponents of wars, opportunists builders of evil, arms sellers, for macroscopic economic interests.
I know I summarize:
After Covid-19 the world situation has only worsened, as emerges from all the UN interventions in celebration of the 75th anniversary of the UN, therefore I focus on the following points:
1) Reduction of world hunger in Africa, especially in the sub-Saharan area, in Palestine, South Asia, Latin America, etc.
2) Sustainability and the environment must be protected because without them desertification will increasingly cause famine and consequent hunger;
3) To develop information technologies for the dissemination of educational tools in times of pandemics, even in so-called civilized areas. Network and information expansion on the threshold of the third millennium.
4) Adopt, until we have enough vaccines, all the strategies put in place so far and recommended by the WHO to deal with the Coronavirus emergency.
5) Enhance gender equality and women’s work by pivoting on pilot projects such as the one we are setting up as a group of women, etc.
Read More: Kashmir freedom is the ultimate destination
Through the introduction of solidarity projects, it will be possible, to become a chain of solidarity for women, also through small loans and solidarity support banks.
6) Health at the center of everything, like education. Public hospitals to be strengthened with state subsidies because the American example where private healthcare is advocating must warn us about the excessive importance of the economy on humanity. Privileging human being according to a humanistic discourse, which has its roots in the philosophy of ancient Greece (such as Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, etc.) means privileging the well-being of the human species by projecting it towards a better future.
To summarize my thoughts, in my opinion, the focal points are Peace, Health, Education, Solidarity, Technology, Gender Equality. Without Peace, no goal can ever be achieved